What's new in Notetalker 2.0?
We're constantly developing Notetalker to meet every student’s and institution’s needs.
Notetalker Version 2.0 now includes the following features:
- Compatibility with mind mapping tools, such as MindView, to support essay planning.
- Bookmark video content to strengthen students’ learning using rich mixed media.*
- Access to curated relevant online content for quality research material.
- Transcription and high quality note service for student support in higher education.
Key Notetalker 2.0 features:
- Compatibility with
mind map tools
- Bookmark video and playback content*
- Curate share and use
relevant online content
- A transcription service to create high quality notes.
* Windows PCs
Notetalker app and Edit
Notetalker is an inclusive and accessible productivity tool. It records lectures, saves bookmarks and captures explanatory images in a simple and intuitive way, providing all students with more time to focus on the lecture. It is also an excellent solution for field trips and interviews.
Notetalker equips all students to create tailored notes which can be used for revising, essay writing and further study.
Notetalker app for iOS and Android enables full playback, so that a recording with all its supporting images and bookmarks, can be reviewed and checked.
Once a recording has been made on a smartphone or a tablet it can be uploaded to Notetalker Edit, available for Windows and Mac. Recordings can be uploaded via Dropbox, Googledrive or iCloud, allowing all course materials to be organised and accessed in one place.
Notetalker Edit provides easy navigation through important bookmarks and has the functionality to create a rich set of information by adding text, PowerPoint slides, images and video content.
Our team are available to talk to you today. We can chat with students, HE or FE faculty staff, DSA assessors and AT trainers about different solutions and approaches to ensure every student's needs are supported by Notetalker.
Call us today on+44 (0)1483 473810 or email email@example.com.